Robi MM Screening buckets
Robi Multi Master screening bucket is designed for sorting and separating for example rocks from soil. It is patented attachment which can be used in wheel loader or excavator.
- Maintenance free, patented oil lubricated gear box
- Quiet and smooth working operation
- Axles are easy to change, various axle options for different applications:
- Standard axles with two fraction sizes for airing, screening or crushing of brittle material
- Soil axles with two fraction sizes for top soil, sand and other loose materials
- Peat axles for screening and separating. Spiral design increases output by moving material sideways
- Compost axels for mixing and airing sticky materials, for example in community waste stations
|Machine weight||t||10 - 16||16 - 24||21 - 34||28 - 45||35 - 50|
|Wheel loader||t||6 - 7||7 - 14||9 - 16||12 - 19|
|Volume ISO/SAE||m3||0.7 / 0.85||1.2 / 1.4||1.7 / 1.9||1.9 / 2.1||2.3 / 2.6|
|Pressure range||bar||120 - 140||160 - 200||160 - 200||160 - 200||160 - 200|
|Max. oil flow||l/min||100 - 120||160 - 230||160 - 230||160 - 230||160 - 230|
|Max. oil return pressure||bar||30||30||30||30||30|
Case MM104, gypsum plate screening
Este, Italy /MM104 The customer, Frealdo, had a problem with gypsum plate. They received 100-200 m3 material to their recycling plant and they crushed it by mobile crusher. The result was too unclean for recycling, they had to pay to get rid of paper and the quality of gypsum grain was not adequate. The customer […]
Case MM 154 COMPOST MIXING
Pietarsaari, Finland, Hitachi EX280/MM154 Customer Leif Adler from Pietarsaari Finland purchased MM154 (with standard axels and additional side plates). He had previously Remu HD 180. Application was to mix manure of foxes and other small animals with peat. After mixing and airing temperature of compost is 50 – 60 degrees and the process starts. Without […]
CASE MM184, pipeline
Este, Italy, Komatsu PC350 / MM184 Customer Veronese Implianti has pipeline application and he was using Trevibenne rotating bucket for rough screening. After that he put the material through Doppstadt screen in order to get 10 mm output. The biggest problem was to get enough production, even though Trevibenne had very rough net, it was […]
Interested about this product?
Contact us and we tell more.