Kenguru C200R Rotating compactor
Kenguru C200R is a rotating compacting plate for excavator. It’s designed for demanding compaction and the rotation enables use in cramped places, for example under asphalt edge when doing compacting for pipelines. Ideal excavator weight is 14-24 ton and there must be sufficient additional hydraulics. Kenguru compacts up to 90% to the solidness of the cohesive soil at a depth of 75 cm.
- Integrated rotation improves usability
- High frequency compact unit reduces resonance
- Good dampening and stopper configuration
- Hydraulic rotation design simple and proven technology
- Reliable attachment for compacting
- Very high compacting rate
- Maintenance is minimal and easy to implement
|Carrier weight||t||14 - 22|
|Bottom plate size||W * L mm||800 x 830|
|Bottom plate coverage||m2||0.7|
|Vibration motor oilflow||l/min||135 - 210|
|Vibration motor max. pressure||bar||140|
|Max. tank pressure||bar||15|
|Max. pressure line relief valve||bar||30|
|Rotation max. pressure||bar||140|
|Rotation max. oilflow||l/min||60|
Interested about this product?
Contact us and we tell more.